Positions Currently Available
We are always looking for qualified spring makers. If you have spring making experience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Rite Spring Co. is looking for an entry level Receptionist/Office assistant to join our team in Spring Grove, IL.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of clerical/office tasks. Duties include, but are not limited to, providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and supporting our company’s general administrative/office activities.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcome visitors
- Answer phones and direct call
- Receive and distribute mail and package deliveries
- Assist with clerical/office duties including copying, faxing, scanning, filing, emailing, data input, etc.
- Communicate with vendors
- Keep inventory of office supplies and order as needed
- Perform other office support tasks required across all departments
Behaviors, Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of office equipment including printers, scanners, fax machines, computers
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A positive, friendly attitude
- Be a team player
At All Rite Spring Company, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. We strive to offer employees competitive pay and a comprehensive selection of benefits. Our current benefits package includes medical, dental, life and ad&d insurance, vacation pay, paid holidays, and company-matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All Rite Spring Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy, child birth, and gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other characteristic that is legally protected under the law. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, and/or discharge, are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, competence, and needs of the business. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.