Positions Currently Available
We are always looking for qualified spring makers. If you have spring making experience, please contact us at email@example.com.
CNC Machinist/Set Up Person
Full time position starting immediately.
Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm. Overtime as needed.
This position is responsible for the set up and operation of manual and/or CNC Mills and lathes to produce precision metal components.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Program G-Code by hand input and by using CAD/CAM software
- Select appropriate tooling, calculate dimensions, design fixtures, edit programs as needed
- Work from factory work orders, routings, drawings, process drawings, and layout sheets
- Ability and willingness to run multiple machines at the same time when appropriate
- Maintain clean, safe, and organized work areas
- Perform other duties as assigned
Behaviors, Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming and operating Haas mill and lathe machines
- Manual mill and lathe experience
- Surface grinder experience a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints (including Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively-read and write in the English language
- Analytical thinker
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Attendance, punctuality, and dependability are crucial
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a team player
At All Rite Spring Company, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. We strive to offer employees competitive pay and a comprehensive selection of benefits. Our current benefits package includes medical, dental, life and ad&d insurance, vacation pay, paid holidays, and company-matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
Please submit résumé and cover letter to:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All Rite Spring Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy, child birth, and gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other characteristic that is legally protected under the law. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, and/or discharge, are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, competence, and needs of the business. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.